ICT Talents is currently recruiting a 2nd line Support engineer (m/f) to join our fast-growing team of talented and motivated consultants!
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- 1st line and 2nd line support in ticketing service using the internal tool. Timely solution to issues problems and/or requests from the end users. Dispatch, release the irrelevant alarms using the tool or by phone in case of overload.
- contact person for all kinds of ICT questions, and support all users through our IT Service Management System; such as installing software, problem analysis, managing requests and issues, managing hardware (laptops, mobile devices, printers), etc
- Responsibility for user management, asset management, stock management, staging and support of hardware (Laptops, mobile devices, printers, etc.), workplace management, file server management, etc
- Risk analysis and Escalation of ongoing issues in collaboration with Service Desk Expert/Lead/Manager to the 2nd line support or relevant. Documenting the actions taken and lessons learned. Contact agreated suppliers directly for assistance to solve an issue or a malfunction.
- Assistance on quality assurance & follow-up with the internal customers in case of major incidents in collaboration with Service Desk Team manager. Proving all the necessary documentation and communication making sure the risks remain limited/problem is solved.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Reporting & documentation by sourcing the internal FAQ and quick reference guide.
- Back-up & assistance: Assisting the Team Coordinator/Service Desk Manager/Expert in case of work overload helping coach and guide junior team members.
- Ongoing learning & development: take knowledge of all recent infrastructural changes and modification that could impact the internal customer’s experience. Share his/her expertise internally to ameliorate the tool/service delivery of the department.
Non-Technical profile requirements
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Client oriented
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written)
- Strong reporting & organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Stress resistant & very punctual
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- Team player
Technical profile requirements
- Good knowledge of PC
- Very good knowledge of Windows OS 7 & 10
- Very good hardware (laptop, mobile phone, printer, ..) management skills (how to set up a new user, …)
- Good knowledge of Network management and patching
- Good knowledge of Active Advisory, Windows Server, Exchange, Print Management, Networks, Sharepoint, Ticketing, Stock Management
- Good knowledge of Networking & Patching
High school. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact me via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.