ICT Talents is currently recruiting a 3rd Line Desktop engineer (Freelance or Permanent) to join our fast-growing team of talented and motivated consultants! You will be responsible for interesting Infrastructure Projects.
As a Back office Client Team Member you will be assigned the task of 3rd line application/OS support.
You will analyze and troubleshoot applications/OS problems and propose solutions (for pro-blems that the helpdesk is escalating).
You will be participating in Scripting, Packaging & distribution of Software on a Wintel Platform.
• 3rd level support on client/OS/application issues
• Scripting an unattended silent software installation
• Creating / Maintaining / Analyzing / Troubleshooting and Supporting existing Scripted Software Packages
• Writing and maintaining technical procedures related to customized Software installations
• Having External contacts for Packaging / Runtime / Licensing (technical) issues
Must have’s :
• At least 5 years’ experience in a comparable environment and a Professional attitude is absolutely required.
• Expert in Windows 10 in a TCP/IP Client/Server network environment
• Good scripting capabilities, at least be able to read: Visual Basic Scripting, DOS Batch Scripting and PowerShell.
• Good technical knowledge of Microsoft Office and common used software.
• Good technical client hardware knowledge. (desktop, laptop, smartphone)
• Experience with Controlled Software Distribution in general (SCCM is a plus)
• Packaging skills and experience in silent setups, software vendor customization tools, Custom Actions, WiseScripts, …
Nice to have’s :
• Knowledge of Application Virtualization Environments (APP-V 4 & 5)
• Knowledge of Active directory / Group Policies is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft WINPE, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows is a plus.
Soft skills :
• Professional and Customer minded attitude with good communication Skills
o Dutch and French: Writing/Reading & speaking
o English language: Writing/Reading
o Knowledge of the German language is a plus.
• Team player but being able to work independent.
• Eye for detail, strive to perfection and self-critical
• Analytical problem solver
• Documentation skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact me via mail at email@example.com.